Dress as a Fountain of Desire

Dior Haute Couture

Kai Kühne

Martin Grant
Versace

My dear ladies, this is the last post for the next two weeks. Next morning I have to go to the hospital, but I hope I will recover and return very soon, to continue along this world more beautiful!
I will miss you A LOT!
Be good, as you are beautiful, and continue to create gorgeous posts! I need something to make my days much better and pretier, and it shall be your posts.
Love you, darlings!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You have read this article Chic / Fashion week / Focus / Haute Couture / Ready To Wear / Spring/Summer / Style / Trend with the title Dress as a Fountain of Desire. You can bookmark this page URL http://vintagesunday.blogspot.com/2009/04/dress-as-fountain-of-desire.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Dress as a Fountain of Desire"

Post a Comment